Whilst Public Cloud providers offer extremely resilient and secure infrastructures; we understand that businesses want to keep their data and systems as protected as can be. That’s why we work with clients to offer enhanced levels of cloud security.
Cloud security, taken seriously.
Our approach to cloud security
How we keep your business protected
- Verify unknown users: We monitor known and unknown remote users and employees through identification, authentication and safeguarding.
- Artificial Intelligence: Collect data across 215 countries and use intelligent learning strategies to understand, detect and respond rapidly against emerging threats.
- Real time threat detection: Analysis of never-before-seen malicious activity is carried out with the multi-engine Capture Advanced Threat Protection (ATP) sandbox.
- Catch what others don’t: Detect and protect against the most sophisticated threats with Real-Time Deep Memory InspectionTM (RTDMI).
- Block and resolve: 80% of all real-time cyberattacks are resolved in less than 2 seconds.
- Wide coverage: Get protection against threats across all attack surfaces and platforms.
Here at String, we will support you from start to finish of your cloud journey. We work with you to understand your business and the outcomes you desire. We’ll recommend the right blend of technology for your business needs. Plus, we’ll work with you exactly how you need us to, whether it’s support along the way or a fully managed service, we’re here as experts to help you get the most of cloud.
“Whatever challenge we present String always overcome it and resolve the problem for us”
Jane Donohoe – St Annes Old Links
“String have assisted us moving to our new office, with minimal downtime. They been there every step of the way, we greatly appreciate their continued advice, guidance and support.”
Ben Shaw – West Lancs Group
“We have partnered with String Systems since 2008 and like the fact we are part of an extensive community of golf clubs that they look after. They clearly ‘get us’ and what we are about.”
Neal Smith, Upton By Chester Golf Club
“No matter how big or small your IT issue String’s friendly team, can assist with their technical knowledge & expertise. That has been an essential part of our company’s growth.”
Ben Shaw – West Lancs Group
We're a Microsoft Solutions Partner
We’ve been certified by Microsoft as an organisation committed to excellence in evolving Microsoft technologies and offering transformative services to clients by expertly implementing Microsoft solutions. Microsoft have changed the way they certify partners like us and you will see the traditional gold badge disappear in favour of new Partner Designations. These are a lot tougher to attain and keep, and as you would expect, we are right up there with our team trained and skilled to meet these designations. This means there’s nobody better to work with you on your Microsoft cloud solutions.
As a large care provider, One Fylde needed a way to safely manage their sensitive data whilst upgrading their IT infrastructure so that it was no longer preventing staff from doing their job or slowing them down. Through the use of Azure, we were able to ensure One Fylde had the correct storage solution for their needs, enabling them to grow as needed whilst remaining safe and secure at a cost-effective rate. Not only this but adopting a cloud-based IT infrastructure enabled One Fylde to take advantage of the services it comes with. From Microsoft 365 to Power Automate and much more, allowing their staff to be more productive. IT no longer hinders their work but now enhances it.