About us and the role
String Systems are a fast-growing Managed Services Provider based in Preston, Lancashire, servicing clients across the United Kingdom. Working with clients to truly understand their challenges and opportunities, we deploy tailored technology solutions across the cloud and on premise, that make a tangible difference to their organisation, and then provide ongoing comprehensive proactive and reactive support services. We focus on their IT so they can focus on their business.
We differentiate through our approach. ‘Client first’ at all times, we are a totally committed team with a can-do culture, who enjoy working hard but also enjoy having fun together.
Having recently promoted our current Sales & Operations Administrator we are delighted to be re-recruiting for the role! Here’s what we’re looking for:
The ideal candidate will have strong experience in a role providing quality business administration in a fast-paced office environment. Working as part of the Sales and Marketing Team, you will play a vital role in ensuring that our clients receive an exceptional experience from first call, to solution delivery. To succeed, you must enjoy working in a highly dynamic environment, a constant drive to develop your personal and professional skills, and high degree of attention to detail.
As we are experiencing a period of rapid growth, this position offers the opportunity for advancement within the business for the right candidate.
- Minimum of 2 years’ proven experience working in a business administration position (Required)
- Experience of working with clients in helping to fulfil their requirements (Required)
- Familiar with Microsoft Office products (Required)
Key responsibilities include
- 1st line answering of telephones
- Booking consultants site visits with clients
- Procurement and dispatch
- Time scheduling for installations
- Preparing client contracts
- Customer service
- Quote production
- Supplier and customer liaison
- Management of product renewals
- Adopting and applying a ‘hands on’ problem solving approach.
- Take ownership of issues assigned to you and manage them through to resolution
This role will be within our Preston based office
- Attractive package dependent on experience
- Company co-funded pension scheme
- Profit related bonus
- Modern Preston office close to all local amenities
- 20 days’ annual leave (not including bank holidays)
- Working 38.75 hours per week, between 9:00am – 5:30pm, Monday to Friday
- Continual professional development plans
- You will have proven experience
- You will understand the importance of the basics
- You are looking to personally grow in a growing and ambitious company
- You understand the “client 1st“ focus and strive to go the extra mile
- Accurate reporting
- Attention to detail
String Systems is an equal opportunities employer.
To apply please send a cover letter and CV to jobs@String-systems.co.uk.