This role places the ideal candidate at the forefront of delivering our Cloud Journey Solutions. In return you’d get to become one of our greatest assets; delivering genuine transformation to the way our clients collaborate, communicate and deliver their IT services. You’ll have recent experience in a role owning and delivering successful, often complex, cloud technology projects. You will have an eye for detail and be focused on ensuring that meeting customer objectives and outcomes are at the heart of your engagement.
String Systems are a fast-growing Microsoft Gold cloud solutions services provider based in North West England, servicing clients across the United Kingdom and beyond. Working with clients to truly understand their business challenges and opportunities; we deploy tailored cloud technology solutions that empower their employees, allow them to flex between on-premises and cloud infrastructures, and to deploy the latest generation of cyber security and business continuity technology. We then provide ongoing comprehensive managed support services; allowing our clients to focus on their business, while we take care of the IT stuff.
We differentiate through our approach: ‘Client First’ at all times. We are a totally committed team with a can-do culture, who enjoy working hard but also enjoy having fun together.
Key responsibilities include:
- To take the lead role and /or work as part of a team delivering cloud migration, cloud optimisation, and automation solutions to a wide variety of client organisations
- Play an active role in securing and maintaining technical accreditations
- Play an active role in driving our evolving product portfolio and innovation
- Minimum of 2 years’ proven experience working in a 3rd line position (Required)
- Thorough knowledge of current IT technology including (but not limited to):
- Microsoft Office 365 and Azure
- Server Virtualisation (HyperV/VMware)
- Microsoft Server 2008-2016
- Microsoft desktops operating systems
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Microsoft Exchange
- LAN/WAN (routers, switches, firewall)
This role will be based within our Preston office.
Here at String, we’ve developed our own unique culture based upon our 12 A-Player traits. If you want to accelerate your career in the Microsoft cloud space with us; you’ll recognise yourself in our 12 A-Player Traits, as they all:
- Look forward to coming to work
- Admit their mistakes (preferable before they are noticed)
- Aren’t afraid to ask for help
- Celebrate the success of others
- Make time to help others when needed
- Constantly strive to develop themselves
- Put the needs of our clients and their fellow A Players ahead of their own egos
- Consider the consequences of their actions and plan ahead
- Don’t use exclamation marks or capital letters in emails when angry
- Find ways to innovate and improve
- Define themselves by their own behaviours, not the deficiencies of others
- Go home happy at the end of each day
String Systems is an equal opportunities employer.